Battery percentage in Samsung A11 [2 EASY WAYS] is a widget that shows how much battery life you have left. You can use this widget for your device or check the status of someone else’s. This article will show you two easy ways to add battery percentage on your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and S8+.
The “how to show battery percentage on samsung a12” is a question that many people ask. There are two easy ways to show the battery percentage in Samsung A11.
Hello there, today I’ll teach you How to Show Battery Percentage on Samsung A11 in this tutorial.
I showed you how to screen record on the Samsung Galaxy A11 in the previous post. You may read this post if you haven’t already.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 has a large 4000 mAh battery, however if you want to play high-resolution games, this battery will not last more than a day.
Many people value knowing how much battery life their phones have left.
So, if you’re looking for a detailed tutorial on How to Show Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy A11, you’ve come to the right place. If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct spot.
|Display||PLS IPS HD+ touchscreen display, 6.4 inches 720 x 1560 pixels display resolution Nil Refresh Rate|
|Processor||Snapdragon 450 (Qualcomm)|
|Rear View Camera||13 megapixels (wide), 5 megapixels (ultrawide camera), and 2 megapixels (depth sensor)|
|Front-facing camera||5 megapixels|
|Battery||USB Type-C 2.0, 4000 mAh Support: 15W fast charging|
|System of Operation||On top of One UI, Android 10|
|Sensors||Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, accelerometer, and proximity sensor|
GSMarena is the source of this information.
So, let’s get down to business….!
Many individuals are having issues with Samsung One UI 2.0 and are looking for instructions on how to activate Battery Percentage on the Samsung Galaxy A11.
So, in today’s article, I’ve shown you how to activate the battery % on the Samsung Galaxy A11 in a simple manner. So that the battery % may be plainly seen.
How to Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy A11 (Method 1)
- To begin, go to your phone’s screen and scroll down to the Notification Panel, where you will see Three Dots.
- You may now see the Status Bar option, which you must tap.
- The option to “Show Battery Percentage” will appear, which you must activate.
- Your Samsung A71 will now display the battery percentage.
- That’s all there is to it.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A11 is a must-read.
Method 2: How to Enable Battery Percentage on the Samsung Galaxy A11
- To begin, go to Notifications in Settings.
- Then, on the Status Bar, tap.
- Turn on the Show battery percentage option if you want to see your battery % in the Status Bar.
- You’ll notice a difference in the status bar when you activate it.
- That’s all there is to it.
Must Read: How to Display Battery Percentage in the Samsung F12?
You may also be interested in:
Last but not least,
So that was how to see battery percentage in Samsung A11 in this post.
I hope you find this post to be both informative and enjoyable! From here, you can find additional How to Enable Battery Percentage tutorials.
Which of the methods do you want to try first?
If you have any questions about this post, please leave them in the comments box and I will respond as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get updates on new content.
Thank you for reading this article all the way to the end….!
The “show battery percentage samsung s20” is a way to show the battery percentage in Samsung A11. You can use 2 easy ways to do this: 1) via Settings and 2) via the Battery widget.
- how to show battery percentage on samsung a31
- how to show battery percentage on samsung s10
- show battery percentage android 11
- how to show battery percentage in samsung m31
- how to show battery percentage on android