The subscription service released in June 2018 is an innovative way for Apple users to listen to music without worrying about data or streaming quality. However, it has been met with some criticism due to the fact that there are no clear cancellation options available. The following article will outline four different methods you can use if you want to cancel your subscription on time before your trial periods runs out.,
The “how to cancel apple music subscription on iphone” is a question that has been asked many times. There are four ways to cancel your Apple Music Subscription in the iPhone App Store.
Apple music is used by almost all Apple users. Among Apple goods, it is the most popular streaming service. On average, an Apple Music membership costs $9.99 per month. You may cancel your Apple Music subscription at any moment if you are not using it or if you believe it is more expensive than other applications.
Subscription to Apple Music
Apple Music Subscription provides access to live radio stations, programs, and music from a variety of artists. It gives you access to ad-free material, offline listening, and early access to new releases. The following are the many Apple Subscription options available to you:
- Individual Plan (Monthly Fee: $9.99) (billed monthly)
- Individual Plan (90 dollars per year) (Billed Annually)
- $14.99/month for 6 users on the Family Plan
- $4.99 per month for the Student Plan
How Do I Terminate My Apple Music Subscription?
If you cancel your Apple Music Subscription, keep in mind that you will lose access to the material after your plan expires. Until the next paying cycle, you may continue to enjoy Apple Music. If you are still in the trial period, your access will be instantly denied. You may terminate your Apple Music subscription by following the steps below:
- Using an iPad or iPhone
- via Mac
- Using the Apple Watch
- If you’re using Android or Windows, you may cancel.
How can you cancel your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone or iPad?
1. Go to your Mobile Application’s Settings.
2. Now, hit your Profile Name to navigate to your profile.
If you haven’t already done so, sign in using your credentials.
3. Select Subscriptions >> Active from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down to find the Apple Music subscriptions and press on it to access the Subscription management.
5. Tap Cancel at the bottom of the screen.
6. To cancel the subscription, tap the confirm button.
Using a Mac, cancel
1. Go to the Mac App Store on your Macbook.
2. If you haven’t already done so, sign in and then click on your name at the bottom of the left side panel.
3. Click View Information and scroll down to Subscriptions.
4. Sign in again if requested.
5. Select the appropriate and scroll to discover Apple music from the list of current and expired subscriptions.
6. Select the “Cancel Subscription” option from the Edit menu.
7. Confirm that the cancellation has been made.
In previous Mac versions,
- To see your account, go to iTunes >> Account >> View My Account.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Manage from the Settings menu.
- To locate Apple Music, scroll down.
- Now choose Edit >> Cancel >> Confirm from the drop-down menu.
Cancel using your Apple Watch
1. Open the App Store on your Apple Watch.
2. Locate and touch your account to open it.
3. Select Subscriptions and then the desired subscription.
4. Confirm the Cancel Subscription option.
If you’re using Android or Windows, you may cancel.
Android Operating System
1. Go to the Playstore and download the Apple Music app, then sign in using your Apple ID.
2. In the top right area, tap the menu option (three dots symbols).
3. Select Account >> Manage Membership from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Cancel Subscription from the drop-down menu and then Confirm.
1. Go to the Apple Music website and sign in.
2. Select Account Menu >> View My Account from the Account Menu.
3. Select Subscriptions once more.
4. Go to Manage Membership >> Cancel Subscriptions >> Confirm the cancellation.
It’s also possible to do it through the iTunes website in the same manner.
Remember that if you cancel your membership, you will lose all of your stored songs. You may also continue to use your membership until the next paying month. The subscription will also cease renewing on its own.
Your membership will not be refunded if you cancel it. If you are in a discounted or trial period, you must cancel 24 hours before the end of the time.
Please leave your essential comments in the comment box below now that you know how to cancel your Apple membership.
Watch This Video-
The “how to cancel app subscription on iphone” is a guide that will teach you how to cancel your Apple Music subscription. You can also do it through the iTunes Store, the App Store, and the Apple Watch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you cancel multiple Apple Music subscriptions?
A: To cancel multiple Apple Music subscriptions, you will need to go into the settings of your device and find the account that is associated with each subscription. Then delete all accounts from here by clicking on Remove Account.
How do I stop recurring payments on Apple Music?
A: You should go to the Apple Music app on your device, tap settings at the bottom of your screen, then scroll down until you see subscription services. Scroll all the way down to Apple Music subscriptions and press cancel next to it.
How do I cancel my subscription?
A: You can cancel your subscription anytime by going into the settings menu and selecting Cancel Subscription.
- how to cancel apple music subscription on android
- apple music subscription cancel
- how to cancel apple music subscription immediately
- how to cancel apple music subscription on mac
- how to cancel apple music free trial